Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BSW Baby!!!

I (Jen) have officially completed the requirements for my BSW, (Bachelor of Social Work). Yes, I almost have a degree... it's almost as scary as the time I got my driver's license (shout out to my Dad for the training --because if she's gonna pass, she's gonna need practice).

Anyway, I'm cooler than I used to be. Or so I thought. I was showing my best friend Krista some dresses I bought for a wedding this month. And she asks "so when you graduate, does your style just change and become professional?"... apparently so. On that note, goodbye tight sparkly low cut bar clothes, you will be forever missed.

While I'm done school, I still haven't nailed down a job. Instead, I spend my time jumping on the trampoline in my landlord's backyard. I eat cereal and stay up late. I've gone over to Lana's house and done crafts...it's like I'm living a ten year old's dream. Tomorrow I'm getting a blizzard for miracle treat day and Friday I'm going for a bike ride because my dad put air in my bike tires.

Now, while I'm talking about trampolines, I want to say 'Buy one for your kid, while they are still a kid. Don't give them the "when you have the money you can buy whatever you want" lecture. When they have the money to buy one, they won't have the energy to jump for more than two minutes at a time. You will get more value out of it as a kid.'

Anyway, point is, I have a BSW... almost... Oct 15, 2011!!

No comments: