Friday, November 13, 2009

Tropicana Adventures

One of my closest friends, Tera, and her boytoy Jay, own a chain of tanning salons. Tropicana Tans to be exact. And not only do they offer premium tanning with no stupid strings attached, they give me a deal!!!

They have a "Master Sun 360". It's the cadillac of tanning beds. 4-6 times the tan in one session!!! And it has less UVB rays, the ones that burn you, so you can stay in longer without the burn.

The tanning bed and I don't always get along. Laying flat on my back for ten minutes caused me some anguish. When the bed shut down and I went to push the lid open, I realized I could move my back. I'm naked and I can't move. Tera talked me into not wearing my underwear (even though I did wear my panties the first time, she assured me that my nipples wouldn't burn, plus being naked in public is weird). And now I can't friggin' move. And I can't reach anything to cover myself up, and even if I could all they have in the room is those stupid tiny hand towels. Like what the hell am I supposed to do with those?? I'm naked and I can't move. Slowly but surely, I got off the bed with enough groaning to make Tera think I was putting on a solo show. But don't worry, it's all worth it!

So after two sessions in their spaceship tanning bed, I'm sitting in Angela and Grant's kitchen in their half renovated curtainless house at the table playing on facebook, neglecting the dog's whine's for some of my delicious ribs and lifting up my shirt to look at how brown my once white belly has become.

I have become mesmorized at how tan I have become after only 20 minutes. I'm in awe of how this machine hasn't made them billions of dollars...yet! I just sit there and keep lifting up my shirt and rubbing my stomach. I didn't see anyone looking in the windows, but I'm sure someone saw. And I would bet my care bear purple penguin that every time they pass Ange and Grant's house now they look for the girl who lifts up her shirt and rubs her belly like some sort of buddha.

Anyway, the point of the story, my zebra boobies. So when a chesty girl like myself lays down, my boobs fall back and try to choke me. This also causes them to have a little roll of their own. So when I'm standing in the mirror admiring my brown boobs, I notice two white stripes on the outside edge of my boobs. From the stupid boob roll.

I have striped zebra style boobies. But I don't care. I love Tera, Jay and the MasterSun 360!

No comments: