Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm just a small town girl...

So when my cousin Megan and I went to the big city it didn't take us long to find a "weirdo".

We hadn't been in the city for more than three minutes when a guy in a car pulled up in the lane next to us. He was normal looking. But I noticed that he was wearing blue latex gloves. That's strange.

So now I'm thinking of all the reasons he would be wearning those:
  • his car was so dirty he didn't want to touch anything
  • he's scared of H1N1
  • he forgot to take them off after doing a pap exam
  • he's late for giving a prostate exam
  • fucked-up fashion
  • he has OCD and its just not logical
  • he was cutting up meat and didn't want the germs on his hands or under his nails
  • he couldn't afford real mitts... (maybe he shouldn't be driving such a nice car then)

Don't google 'why people wear latex gloves'. It's more disgusting and disturbing than anything I could think of.

1 comment:

jomama said...

Oh my GOD Jen. You are hilarious. I will not be Googleing "why people wear latex gloves". I can't wait to hear more from you crazy sisters.