Friday, December 18, 2009

Seriously, What the hell is wrong with people?

By people, I mean boys.

No, I’m sorry don’t like you enough to let you kiss or touch me in anyway...

Yes, I liked (past tense) your friend. He is very goodlooking and charming. But he’s a manwhore.

You bet I told my friends about kissing your hot friend. They care about me and when they ask, “What did you do this weekend?” I answer them honestly. Plus, I want to brag.

You can be mad that I liked him more than you. You think no girl has been passed up for her hotter friend. Have you met my friends? They are all hotter than me. But I don’t raise hell about it. I accept it gracefully with a little dignity and a moderate amount of vodka.

I think it is fine you’re jealous that I kissed him and not you. I’m a good kisser. You should be jealous.

You know what, be pissed off I told my friends. I don’t care. We’ll all laugh about this later anyway.

But please keep your reactions to youself or take a page from integrity and act like a man when you feel jealousy and rejection. I know they are tough emotions to deal with however, this does not mean you can cause shit. Verbally attacking me will really get you no where. Well, unless my brother finds out and then drags your sorry ass to the middle of the no where to beat 'respect for women' into you.

So, I’m refusing to get worked up, which I’m sure pisses you off even more. It’s funny because I’d probably care if you were cute. But I’ve already wasted too much time trying to figure out whats wrong with you. I haven't taken enough abnormal psych classes I guess. I'm actually so disturbed that this makes me feel so powerful that I can make you jealous. Hahaha (evil laugh)

So please take your jealousy, hostility and rejection and hold it tight tonight when you’re in bed alone. Alone because you act like a cross between a douche bag Jon Gosselin and his 8 yr old daughter Maddy.

1 comment:

illi's mom said...

What did you do this weekend?