Friday, December 18, 2009

We could be friends...

Dear Jordan,

It was 24 hours ago that I was getting my hourly gossip dose on people.com and I saw on the twitter ticker that you were advertising your facebook and wanting to add friends.

So I added you. I called my sister immediately from my cell phone even though I was in the house because it was the phone closest to me to tell her too. I think she was disappointed that you weren't in Saskatoon. She was ready to start the car and drive three hours to Saskatoon to find you like a real stalker would.

So, I guess I'm just really pissed off that you haven't accepted my friend request. Like what's the hold up. Don't you remember when we met in Chapters. Nov 18 -13 months ago at approx. 3:00 pm when you were buying the Ted Turner biography. I smiled, shook your hand and told you I had your doll. We're practically REAL friends.

Thanks,
Your soon to be friend Jennifer

No comments: