Friday, March 19, 2010

WalMart Supercenter: You Have Redeemed Yourself


Tonight on my shopping excursions, I headed down to the same Walmart Supercenter that I bitched about horribly a few weeks back. (February 21 if you're so inclined to look it up.)
I just wanted to say that it was a stupendous trip. As Grandma would say,"I enjoyed myself immensely."

Everything I wanted was in stock. Even the super cheap double roll Royale toilet paper on sale for 4.48. Not only was everything in stock, the store was clean! The shelves were tidy! It was $92 worth of terrific! I even helped a couple who didn't speak much English pick between regular dill pickles and bread-and-butter pickles (if you're reading this nice non-English couple, I hope I helped you choose the right ones...)!

So, just thought I would point that out for those who may be wondering how my Walmart is panning out. I may sometimes pout and bitch, but I also praise and brag!

No comments: