Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Girls Night. Second edition.

A chance to hear what Grant and I are saying....

Katie - We both say she isn't refined. Maybe she has Down syndrome? (Grant was serious.) Grant misses Adam Lambert (or, "the gay guy from last year"). No charisma. Grant says "they both suck (Lacey and Siobhan)...and I hate Idol."

Siobhan - The judges will love this. I don't mind it, if I don't look at her. She seems too stiff.

Lacey - Grant's not sure how she made it onto this show. "She's as bad as Dolly Parton." Cue glare from me.

He left to go play computer games. So much for the blogging duo.

Katelyn - I loved last week WAY more. Didi - Great at singing and guitar. Sucky at more than that. Paige - WTF?

Crystal is good. But this is a singing competition. I don't think she's the best singer. Good artist? Sure. Ditto for Lilly. But she made this a neat version of I Fall To Pieces.

No comments: