Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm not a copycat, but I want to jump on Ange's train.

I generally don't watch American Idol, but tonight I did. Here's my condensed thoughts!

Crystal - Why didn't you comb your hair? I get you were in the hospital, but now you're on tv, so grab a brush!

Katie Stevens - that was not the voice I was expecting to come out of her mouth. I was thinking she'd be more Britney/Mandy Moore-ish. She has an old voice, doesn't match the rest of the package... Call the Milli Vanilli police.

Didi - Lean on Me? Seriously? One of the MOST over-done songs ever. I hope you enjoy the extra butt hole the judges should tear you.

Katelyn - my favorite too. She sucked the least. America will like her because she looks like Taylor Swift. Even my dad knows the words to Taylor Swift, everyone, EVERYONE loves Taylor, and now Katelyn can just jump on the Taylor train.

Paige - I remember her only by awfulness, like how awful the song was when Kelly did it, even Reba couldn't fix it. I think "Walk Away" is officially dead and we can call the Funeral Home.

Siobhan - Attention: you are white, not black. They have a word for whities who want to be black. It's Wigger. I'm fairly certain that's a derogatory term, at least I want it to be when refering to Siobhan. Pass me a Snuggie, I'm starting my protest. She'll never win, America won't vote for a name they can't pronounce. She probably won't ever get a job either, because if that resume with that name came across my desk, I'd be like WTF, and shred it. How can I call her for an interview and not sounds like an ass calling her something that sounds like an anal cream.

Lacey, Lilly, Michelle, Haeley: please prepare to be cut, I could barely remember you.

1 comment:

Ange and Jen said...

Thank you for co-blogging. I feel better having a Siobhan hater with me.