Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Well... the weather outside is frightful...

So, today is the first snowfall here in Regina (and most places around Saskatchewan).

I have to say I feel really conflicted. Although everything looks gorgeous covered in that white fluffy stuff, it's still snow.

Now that the snow is here, I do feel less weird having wrapped Christmas gifts. Christmas carols and christmas baking are right around the corner too. Movies like Off to Grandmother's House We Go, Elf, and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation will be frequenting tv. Oh, and almost a month off school in December is something I love too.

However, it's hard to forget that this is the start of 5 months of warming the vehicle, wearing boots, jackets, mitts, toques, having to wipe Zeke's feet every time he comes inside. As well, I'm highly doubting that my Dad is going to take Angela and I back to Maui (Ange probably wouldn't fit in the airplane bathroom if he did).

I guess the bright side of this winter is that will be Angela popping out those cute little babies in almost no time... although they will be lectured on staying inside as long as possible!

No comments: